Data4Impact: Powering Up Whānau Ora
From data to insights and actions to social impact – it’s time to use data strategy to power up and achieve better health and wellbeing outcomes for whānau.
Be inspired at this two-day event with a showcase of insights from academia, the public sector and other like-minded organisations that are using data for impact.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in being at the forefront of social impact through using innovative data-driven strategies and solutions.
Build on your existing data and analytics strategy, and create better outcomes for whānau and your organisation, while driving your professional growth.
Harness the power of data for social impact
Enhance your data strategy and develop your understanding of the latest technology
• Improve your application of data science and analytics to inform best practice
• Watch live demos on cutting-edge technology, including the latest mobile apps and innovative software solutions
• Deepen your understanding on how to collect, measure and report on the social value your organisation is creating
• Deliver actionable insights through data analytics, and improve health and wellbeing outcomes for whānau and others engaging with your services
• Promote data-driven decision-making using robust evidence
• Discover how to identify service gaps and where there is a need for preventative services
• Learn how to use data science to create new social programmes
• Gain insights into Māori data sovereignty
• Discover how Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency and its partners are using data analysis to report on investments through methods such as Social Return on Investment
• Create better relationships and bring partnerships closer together using data science
• Understand how to use data analytics to create a positive shift in government policy and investments
Develop your networks
Join hundreds of attendees, from data professionals, Whānau Ora kaimahi, academics, national and international speakers, and those seeking to create a significant impact in the public sector or through other like-minded organisations.
Be at the cutting edge
Be the first to hear about leading-edge data solutions from our expert speakers.
Attending Data4Impact can help spark new ideas, enhance project strategy and execution, and advance your professional skills – leading to greater evidence-based impact for the whānau at the heart of your work.